SUCCESS THROUGH PEOPLE
Enhance skills in attracting, developing and retaining the right talent and clients.
Learn how to gain a competitive edge and execute a successful business strategy.
“Boosting profitability but attracting and retaining the right clients – and employees; the intangible asset of organization”.
It is often said that it takes two to Tango. In the case of a service-driven company, it’s the chemistry between customers and people that makes the music. In Celemi Tango, six knowledge-intensive firms enter into still competitions as they try to win clients and recruit key personnel in a rapidly changing market. The overriding challenge is to develop both the intangible and tangible assets of the company and to secure the long-term profitability.
- Measure and market their company’s overall intangible value
- Target customers more effectively
- Manage the mix of clients and people to improve long-term chemistry, productivity and profit
- Find the balance between effective short-term goals and successful long-term planning
- Assess how an employee’s job and development path fits into the overall corporate strategy
- Market share
- Capacity Utilization
- Growth of tangible & intangible assets
- Brand image and reputation
- Competence development
- Growth potential of people
- Recruitment and retention
- Team chemistry
- Improvements in tools and processes
- Research & development
- Board base business simulation
- minimum of 24 participants/class/facilitator
- 3 days (24 effective hours)
- Targeted audience : All employees in services or knowledge companies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is aimed to develop project management mind-set which is required for project success. It is recommended for all members of the organization who are involved in projects, either directly and indirectly.